You’ve probably overpaid for a service before. The annual gym membership you only went to twice, or that exorbitant coffee? However if you’re overpaying for a service you never agreed to use in the first place – that’s a different story. You deserve your money back.
Bank accounts with other benefits sold into them are called Packaged Bank Accounts, and include added extras such as:
recognise any of these perks?
Did you know that if you ...
- weren’t eligible for these benefits
- didn’t realise you were being provided with all of these
- were pressured into paying for them
- did not want or need them
...then you may be able toClaim this money back
If you were mis-sold a Packaged Bank Account, the costs can add up quickly, and I will help you try and get this money back.
"Very straightforward, no complications"
Final Payout: £1,249*
Final Payout: £1,932*
Of course the money matters, but it’s also the principle. As the Payment Professor, I will do my best to help if you were wronged and get back the money that should not have been taken from you in the first place.
how does it work?
- Fill out our simple form
- We then process your claim
- If successful, you receive your money back plus interest!
so what's next?